My Inspired Fashion Blogger

Do you know why I make this blog?For what?Maybe you say, “Why you make this blog?Because you don’t have any friends?Or just for fun?”. And I will answered, Because I wanna like my idol fashion blogger*hihihihi. Right!My answer is true. I make this blog because I wanna like my inspired fashion blogger. Yeah, there are Diana Rikasari, Sonia Eryka and Evita Nuh. UUUUhhh….They are very special human that Allah sent to be role model for me(Oops for you too). I don’t know why I like them. They have their own ‘unique’ style, that everyone doesn’t have. Ooh..I like them so much:*

DIANA RIKASARI

This women is very inspired. She is owner of famous brand wedges online in Indonesia, UP. I don’t know what to say, but Diana is inspiring and attracting me to the fashion mode, at the first time!!Oh..I like her so much. I knowed Diana Rikasari from magazine. I read her article that tell about ‘young ladies that has multi-talented’. The article is very interesting, so-just for fun-I open Diana’s blog. And what I got?Beautiful mix n match clothes in her body’s. WOWWW!!!And more WOW again, Provedly, she has online shop, that sell beautiful and unique wedges I ever met in the world. And it made in Indonesia. Can you  imagine how talented her?Her main characteristic is she always wear glasses. All glasses -especially frame glasses without glass-. Then her style is like child. But..It doesn’t make her childish. It make her young and stylish. Simple yet stylish!. If you want to mix n match your clothes –especially your daily and simple clothes- I very recommended you to watch this blog!

HOT CHOCOLATE AND MINT

dianarikasari.blogspot.com-



     SONIA ERYKA

Her face is calm, sweet,beauty and adorable. Oh, her style is like cool teenager that very cool. She is very very stylish ladies. She is talented too. Beside her career in mode, she also has a Caffe in Jakarta, that she named Ninotchka-I hope I can eat in there and meet her wkwkw-. Sonia also be an artist/Icon at certain advertisement . This Gemini girl also can play guitar and her voice is very good. She’d been cover many song and post it to the youtube. You can watch her in youtube now, I recommended this blog for you that want to be cool stylish teenager/if you want to go to party.

Diary of: Riotous Belle

-soniaeryka.blogspot.com



     EVITA NUH

Do you know Tavi Gevinson?The ordinary girl that be a famous girl. Criticsm mode, that balance with famous designer in the world, just because she blogging when she 8 years old?Yeah..Some people always compare Chacha -Evita Nuh nickname- with Tavi. Because they start blogging at young. If Tavi has unbelievable comment about mode-when the other girl is busy with Barbie- for girl 8 years old-, Chacha has amazing abstract style that attract everyone to watch her style. She’s brave to explore her ‘ability’. And her ‘english languange’ is perfect!Ooh…I very shy if I compare her with me –an amateur student that a little bit can speak English-. She just wanna wear clothes that she likes. And..Chacha has a clothes brand that name ‘Little Nuh’. But, I heard that project is closed, because she’s very busy and tired. But I heard again, that she has a new project again. The name is “EVITANUH”. I’d been see the example of her project when she give a gift for Sonia Eryka. And it’s very very cool –you can imagine, she can make it cooperate with 5 famous designer Indonesia. How cool is it?-. I know, she’s a hardwork girl. She is responsible. Her main charactheristic is her hair always short (if she doesn’t wear a wig)

The Crème de La Crop

jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com




Komentar

Postingan Populer