Why always same?

Do you ever feel that...like this. You have an idea, for example You have neon ballet flats, and you want to post it in you blog. But..you haven't do that plan. And then, you see your friends blog and she wears same neon ballet flats with you. And she posted it in her blog. Do you feel that idea is her 'cheat'?And you like little bit angry with that?If yes, your feeling is same with me. But in different problem of course -and I don't wanna tell you about my problem, okay?you will laugh if you heard that-. I don't know what I wanna wear that day, is always same with another person-let's call her X-. I wanna wear this, she wear that first. I wanna wear that, she wear that first too. Oooh...Actualy I NEVER EVER tell X about my plan. Why we always same??I feel, that is my idea, why she always do my idea first?. Aaaah..My mom said I lose in start. OMG!!!Do you believe me?My mom said that?-okay LOL, skip this-I'm sorry I sigh a lot. But..I wanna tell who?. If I tell anyone, there are some person that 'tell' to X*Oops. Oohh...I'm confusing now!What I must doing now?


Komentar

Postingan Populer