I’M SORRY

Hi!Are you moslem?If yes this month(I mean Ramadhan)you are fasting right?Yeah..Me too. This month is too tired for me. No, Not because I can’t eat snack like usual or must thirsty when the weather is very very hot. Ramadhan is…Yeah, we not only fasting(I mean not eat and drink only), but we also control our emotion, our desire. Actually I’m not include category of temperamental people. But, since last few days, I feel I be someone who moodboster. Someone who has temperamental emotion. Someone who different. I don’t know, why I like this. I think -actually not just think, but is reality- all jobs(I mean activity)all of that I do it, at the beginning is alright. BUT, very big but , everything gonna be change to be very very bad. Ooh..Everything that I do is totally wrong. I don’t know why this happen to me. Am I do something bad last few day?Or I’d been hurt somebody else?Ooh..If yes I want to say I really really sorry about that. Please forgive me. I don’t mean to hurt you. I promise I don’t want to do that again.  I don’t wanna get the ‘punishment’ again. Please forgive me..


Komentar

Postingan Populer